Wednesday, October 6, 2010

about me ♥ ♥ photoblog. ;)

geca cuenca is my name. :)


i was born and raised here in Baguio city. my birthday is on July 31st. i am 15 years old now. i live with my family in a neighborhood named pacdal, a peaceful place to live and a place near my school, Saint Louis University. I am currently a 3rd year student there.


when i'm not in school i usually spend my vacant time doing my favorite past times and hobbies. some of my hobbies are drawing, socializing on the internet with the use of facebook, watching tv, going out with either family or friends, texting, and sleeping. :D
sometimes i like having fun and taking pictures. :]




 i have some relatives on the father and mother side who live in other countries. we communicate through the internet, which is why the use of internet is very important for us. some of my relatives on my mother side will be coming to visit come this 17th of March 2011. i'm really excited about it because i haven't seen them for 3 years now. my relatives on my father side recently visited us when it was April.




i'm happy with my life right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment